New Year, New Starts

Author: Canoncowgirl // Category: , , ,
So I'm starting the new year with a new blog and some resolutions! I'm going to post an official introductory post for everyones info pretty soon here, but I wanted to get these down while they were fresh in my mind.

So for the year 2009 I, Liz, plan to:

-Update My Look

Working at Whistle Workwear took a toll on my style. While dressing in head to toe Carhartt is ok (and can be cute) if you're out working in the barn, sweatshirts and romeos as daily wear is not sexy. Countrydiva and her awesome blog have totally inspired me to turn up the cowgirl haute-ness! Some new clothes are in order, post haste. And I've GOT to do something about my hair!

-Be a Better Dog Mom
Sammy has been eating top notch since I started working at The Natural Pet Food Store, but good food isnt enough. With the weather sucking and Chico, Sammy's APBT playmate, laid up with an injury, Sammy needs exercize more than ever, something that I'm far too often too lazy to give her (she lets me know by tearing up the house). I also want to make it our goal to start, and hopefully complete, training classes with the Dogworks here in town which end with the opportunity to take the AKC Canine Good Citizen test. Thats our big training goal, since the CGC represents a lot of Sammy's weaknesses right now.

- Don't Be Afraid to be a Successful Photographer!
That's right, I said it. Letting my business stay small is...easy, its comfortable, charging into the great unknown is scary! I've got to suck it up and get out there! That includes advertising, cold calling shows that might need coverage and getting out and USING that Pro-West card of mine! I've got some time before shooting season begins, but the time to act is now!

-Keep Blogging!
I, in the past, have sucked at keeping blogs up to date. I'm not a hardcore blogger like some. So another goal of mine is to keep this blog, and my business blog, up to date!! I'm hoping that a couple of my twitter followers will stop in to read every now and then and nag me if I dont post (maybe wishful thinking).

0 Responses to "New Year, New Starts"

Post a Comment