It all starts with Helix

Author: Canoncowgirl // Category: , ,


"It all starts with Helix"

I've had that phrase going through my head the last few days and darned if I know why. Or even what it means. While I'm aware that not everything that I think in my head is true, I feel like there's something to it.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm expecting, what grand "it" it is that I think will begin in a tiny bit of a town. Although if nothing else Helix (and Dayton of course) are the beginning of my rodeo season, a chance to finally catch up with the events that have been going on since March. Its a whole world that I've been cut off from since September when Ellensburg finished and I've been suffering withdrawals. Its been calling me for months now and I can't resist it anymore.

I need this trip for my sanity (yes what little I have). Because photographing wildly flailing horses is what I do, I HAVE to do it. Whatever "it" is, if its anything, I'll find out soon. I head out tomorrow afternoon.



PS: something else that just crossed my mind: I originally created this blog to be a sort of behind the scenes of my photography, to talk about things that just wouldn't fit on a business type blog. This blog is for the journey and my business blog is for the outcome. While my posts will probably still be random/insane trains of though (it IS still me writing) expect to see more of that type of post coming up...and it really will start with Helix.

PPS: Like the new look? Its kind of an all dressed up and nowhere to go feeling seeing I have...no readers lol. Ah well. At least I look good.

0 Responses to "It all starts with Helix"

Post a Comment